Nelson Marketing Solutions, Publisher Town Planner Calendars - Town Planner Publisher
Nelson Marketing Solutions, Publisher Town Planner Calendars
549 North Centre Street, Suite #4Cumberland, Maryland 21502Phone: 301.729.2940
About Nelson Marketing Solutions, Publisher Town Planner Calendars
Serving Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia since 2004, we have a simple approach to advertising –MAKE IT COST EFFECTIVE, MAKE IT RESULTS EFFECTIVE, AND KEEP IT SIMPLE!
• TARGET YOUR CUSTOMERS. Town Planner reaches homes within your prime market areas. We do not waste your dollars on prospects who may be to far away. Choose from just your community, and/or select other communities that fit your businesses needs.
• STAYING POWER. 87% of local area households hang up and use the Town Planner. And your message is on display all day-every day! Not seconds of radio, or minutes that a newspaper or magazine are open, but year long shelf life!
• COST EFFECTIVE. Town Planner network of 4+ million calendars printed and distributed affords us extraordinarily low economy of scale production costs. We have programs for practically every budget.
• GOODWILL MARKETING. Advertisers in the Town Planner benefit from the goodwill that is received from providing the community with a useful gift that they love to receive, hang up, and use! And make no mistake; this goodwill translates to not only strengthening one’s community, but increased sales and profits for participating businesses.
• USEFUL AND APPRECIATED VENUE. When was the last time someone thanked you for advertising? The Town Planner is not only extremely useful because it is a calendar, but appreciated and used because of the local events and school schedules, and money saving offers. Our advertisers and sponsors are appreciated for bringing the Town Planner to their respective communities.
• OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS. We offer you options to participate monthly, every other month or quarterly, and we do not limit you to ad type. We have coupons, displays, billboards, photo sponsorships, inserts and more.
• THE WORLD WIDE WEB. We not only offer a great print product with incredible staying power and shelf life, but we complement it with a web site designed specifically for your community. And we support it (and you) with an award winning e-newsletter and mobile app!
• RESULTS. The Town Planner works; plain and simple. But hey, don’t take our word for it. Visit our testimonial section, and see what neighboring and national businesses have to say about their experience with the Town Planner.
Would you like to add your business or organization to TownPlanner.com?
Whether you represent a business or a community organization such as a church, school, museum, city government, etc., we invite you to create an account and get a free listing in our online business directory. There is no charge to create an account and it only takes a few moments of your time.
If you'd like additional exposure for your business or organization, we offer all kinds of options to fit your needs and budget. Do you want to bring more people in to your establishment? Why not consider a coupon or a promotional event? If you just need to keep yourself in the public eye you might want to think about placing an eye-catching full-color ad. You can choose your medium: the website, the mobile app, the weekly newsletter, our popular wall calendar, or any combination of the four.
Did you know that independent studies by the Verafast Corporation repeatedly show that at least 70% of all homeowners who receive our calendar keep and use it all year long? That's a phenomenal retention rate and makes sure that your business or organization is truly being put On Display Every Day.
With your account you'll also have the opportunity to post events that will appear on our website, in our weekly newsletter, and on our mobile app. Please remember that Town Planner is a franchise and all events are subject to approval by the local publisher in your area. As a general rule, our publishers are happy to accept non-profit events, but some publishers may have individual policies concerning for-profit events or events that compete with paying Town Planner sponsors. If you're uncertain about your event, please feel free to contact your local publisher to inquire about his or her policies prior to posting.
Remember too that we are a family friendly organization and reserve the right to reject any events that we deem inappropriate for our calendar or online media tools.
We want to bring the Town Planner to even more towns across America. If you or someone you know want to earn a good living while promoting local businesses and building hometown pride, please consider becoming a Town Planner publisher today!
Comments, Questions, or Concerns?
We're here to help! Email Us
Town Planner - Quickly Becoming America's Calendar -- 189984 Events Posted