More About Legendary Photo Opp - #OnlyinMN Traveling Monument
Legend has it the #OnlyinMN monument was hand-carved by Paul Bunyan himself, whittled from ancient Minnesota hardwoods into the massive structures you see today.
And though we're not sure if the stories are true, we're proud to say it's never been easier to find your next #OnlyinMN destination. Literally. The vibrant 40-foot-wide monument is not to be missed. Always on the go, the #OnlyinMN monument can usually be found at Minnesota attractions or events, but never for too long. Like you, the monument is a traveler.
WHERE TO FIND THE TRAVELING MONUMENT:
- TWIN CITIES PRIDE: June 25-26, 2022 | Loring Park
- USA CUP: July 9-16, 2022 | National Sports Center, Blaine
- MINNESOTA STATE FAIR: Aug 25 - Sept 5, 2022 | Minnesota State Fairgrounds
- TWIN CITIES MARATHON: Oct 1-2, 2022 | State Capitol Grounds
- MINI MONUMENT AT MALL OF AMERICA: Ongoing | MOA North Entrance, Level 1