More About Knowing Jesus
• Have you been a Christian but don't know how to start living as a Christian?
• Are you coming back to your faith and want to get more serious in living it out this time around?
• Do you just want a refresher in Christian beliefs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Knowing Jesus class is a great place for you!
Knowing Jesus class is a one-time, one-hour introductory foundations class, taught by one of our church leaders, where we will cover:
-A brief overview of how to start reading your Bible
-Beginner's guide on how to start praying consistently
-Discuss some core Christian beliefs & practices to learn why we do what we do
-Where should you go next in your journey
This class is come-as-you-are, open for anyone to listen, ask questions, and dive deeper in a small setting. We can't wait to connect with you!
• Class begins at 6:15pm every Tuesday
• Professional childcare is available for anyone attending with elementary kids, toddlers, or babies
• Hosted at the Maple Grove Campus - 13000 63rd Avenue N, Maple Grove, MN 55369 (anyone from any campus, or any church is welcome)
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org!