Town Planner Calendar of Metrowest - Town Planner Publisher
Town Planner Calendar of Metrowest
P O Box 2161 Framingham, Massachusetts 01703Phone: 508.879.7655
About Town Planner Calendar of Metrowest
The 2017 Town Planner Calendar has been delivered to the towns we serve! We hope you have had a chance to look through it.
Don’t forget to enter the Town Planner Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 shopping spree at the Town Planner sponsors of your choice – cash value $500!! Complete and mail the card enclosed in your Calendar, or go to www.townplanner.com/contests/sweepstakes2017/ to enter.
In the event that we missed you, a limited number of Calendars are available at the locations below, while supplies last. Please remember to thank the sponsors of the Town Planner Calendar. They make it possible for you to receive the Calendar year after year for free!
Please LIKE us on Facebook for Town Planner updates and sponsor information, www.facebook.com/townplannercalendarofmetrowest
Our emailed newsletter contains event reminders and links to special discounts offered by Town Planner sponsors. Sign up at www.townplanner.com/newsletter.
Check these locations where additional Calendars may be available, while supplies last:
• Needham Bank, 41 Front Street
• Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 101 Main Street
• Bonded Transmissions, 111 Beaver Street
• Main Library, 49 Lexington Street
• McAuliffe Branch Library, 10 Nicholas Road
• MetroWest Chamber of Commerce, 1671 Worcester Road
• MutualOne Bank, One Lincoln Street
• MutualOne Bank, 828 Concord Street
• Town Clerk’s Office, Memorial Building, 475 Union Avenue
• Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 703 Washington Street
• Lumber Street Auto Repair, 26 Lumber Street
• Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 18 Main Street
• UniBank, 87 West Main Street
• Debsan The Decorating Store, 25 Main Street
• MutualOne Bank, 49 Main Street
• Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 13 East Central Street
• Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 322 Concord Street
• Village Bank, 62 Boston Post Road
You can also order an additional Calendar by sending $5.00 to Town Planner of MetroWest, PO Box 2161, Framingham, MA 01701-2161. Limit 2 per family please. While supplies last.
Entering our 24th year of publication, the Town Planner Calendar of MetroWest and Publisher Janet Sheehan Drummey help local businesses to promote their services, improve their visibility and expand their customer base. It is local, targeted, trusted, and cost-effective.
The Town Planner Calendar...
• ...is distributed free of charge each December to households in Framingham, Natick, Ashland, Holliston, Hopkinton, Sudbury and Wayland.
• …is sponsored by local businesses.
• ...is used all year by 75% of the families receiving it.
• ...puts local business information On Display Every Day.
Business owners in MetroWest are more focused than ever on keeping existing local customers and attracting new ones from nearby. The Town Planner Calendar can help to ensure your presence to your local customers.
There are many advertising methods, but they may not be right for businesses like yours that want to reach local customers. Do not waste your precious dollars advertising to the wrong audience! Have you reconsidered recently where your customers live? Are you diluting your advertising dollars by marketing to families that are outside of your service area? Are you advertising with enough frequency for your customers to notice you?
The Town Planner Calendar offers the best local market penetration of any advertising medium, because it is delivered directly to households in the towns local businesses serve. Let us work with you to develop a marketing plan that will keep your existing customers coming back again and again, that will attract a larger and more diverse consumer base, and that will help your business to grow and thrive in 2015 and beyond!
Here's what some of our advertisers have to say about the Town Planner Calendar:
• Advertising in the Town Planner Calendar has been a great outlet for the Y's local advertising needs. By offering coupons in the calendar, we are able to reach a wide range of local customers all year long. The coupons bring in prospects to try the Y. Many of them become members. It is a great way to grow our membership base. The coupon redemption rate covers the cost of investment each year. I budget for coupons in our marketing plan each year. Janet Drummey is a well-known business professional and community leader in the MetroWest area. She and her staff are a pleasure to work with. Thanks for all your help with our Marketing and Advertising needs! Carolyn Lister, Marketing Director, MetroWest YMCA, Framingham and Hopkinton
• I don’t do much print advertising. Most of the advertising I do is on-line. Town Planner Calendar is the only print that I use. We have used Town Planner Calendar for 9 years, and we are pleased. I love that the coupons are trackable. Nick Kanieff, Auto Bright Car Wash, Framingham
• It has great exposure! Every time I go on a listing appointment, I see the calendar hanging in the house, and I point to me and I say ‘Oh, that's me!’ and then some people say ‘Yes, that is why you are here.’ So, it works for me!! I am not giving up my spot. I will advertise until one of us retires. Kathy Foran, Realty Executives, Framingham
• As soon as the calendar was delivered, I received coupons right away. The Town Planner Calendar works! It is targeted to my area, and local consumers like to frequent my business. Mark Aurelio, Central Automotive, Framingham
• It is a good product with a good value. The more you advertise, the better the response is. Janet Drummey is helpful and a good resource. She knows what is going on, encourages me to work ON the business as well as IN the business. She does what is in the best interest of the client’s business. Michael Hines, Bonded Transmission, Framingham
• I received a call as soon as the Calendar was delivered in December, and just closed the job. It has paid for itself already. Robb Scagnetti, Clapper’s, Sudbury
• The Calendar has been out less than a week and I already got a job. Dan Starmer, Dave Starmer Disposal, Sudbury
Consumers find the Calendar invaluable in their daily lives. They comment that the Calendar...
• ...is free, with coupons I can use in town.
• ...is delivered right to my door.
• ...has great information about local businesses for a new resident.
• ...has daily reminders, especially the recycle schedule.
• ...has big areas to write on, lovely pictures and local ads.
• ...is a ready reference for emergency and school phone numbers.
• ...is the only calendar with daily information about school, college, museum, library, sports and town schedules and events.
Publisher Janet Sheehan Drummey has lived and worked in our community for over 25 years, and knows the towns and their business climate well.
As a member of the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce, the Wayland Business Association, and Business Networking Intl., and alumna of Leadership MetroWest, Publisher Drummey spends many hours each week meeting other business owners, exchanging ideas, and discussing how to keep the MetroWest business environment vibrant and growing.
In addition to donating time to the Chamber, Ms. Drummey gives back to our community as a Board Member of the MetroWest YMCA.
“Local business owners see me not only as someone who sells sponsorships in the Town Planner Calendar, but also as a member of their community,” Ms. Drummey says. “We all want the same thing: for our businesses and families to thrive in MetroWest.”
Reservations for sponsorships for the 2018 and 2019 editions are being taken now, but space is limited. The Town Planner New Neighbors program will resume distribution in February, introducing families new to our community to local businesses. To learn more about the New Neighbors program and how to become a Town Planner sponsor, call 508-879-7655 or email email@example.com today.
If you volunteer for an organization that holds events in our service area, please send your information about events to our community events email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 2017 events will be included in our online Calendar; 2018 events will be included in both the online and the paper editions of the Calendar on a space-available basis. Space is very limited so we may edit your information.
Town Planner Calendar of MetroWest
P O Box 2161
Framingham, MA 01703-2161
Would you like to add your business or organization to TownPlanner.com?
Whether you represent a business or a community organization such as a church, school, museum, city government, etc., we invite you to create an account and get a free listing in our online business directory. There is no charge to create an account and it only takes a few moments of your time.
If you'd like additional exposure for your business or organization, we offer all kinds of options to fit your needs and budget. Do you want to bring more people in to your establishment? Why not consider a coupon or a promotional event? If you just need to keep yourself in the public eye you might want to think about placing an eye-catching full-color ad. You can choose your medium: the website, the mobile app, the weekly newsletter, our popular wall calendar, or any combination of the four.
Did you know that independent studies by the Verafast Corporation repeatedly show that at least 70% of all homeowners who receive our calendar keep and use it all year long? That's a phenomenal retention rate and makes sure that your business or organization is truly being put On Display Every Day.
With your account you'll also have the opportunity to post events that will appear on our website, in our weekly newsletter, and on our mobile app. Please remember that Town Planner is a franchise and all events are subject to approval by the local publisher in your area. As a general rule, our publishers are happy to accept non-profit events, but some publishers may have individual policies concerning for-profit events or events that compete with paying Town Planner sponsors. If you're uncertain about your event, please feel free to contact your local publisher to inquire about his or her policies prior to posting.
Remember too that we are a family friendly organization and reserve the right to reject any events that we deem inappropriate for our calendar or online media tools.
We want to bring the Town Planner to even more towns across America. If you or someone you know want to earn a good living while promoting local businesses and building hometown pride, please consider becoming a Town Planner publisher today!
Comments, Questions, or Concerns?
We're here to help! Email Us
Town Planner - Quickly Becoming America's Calendar -- 185799 Events Posted