More About Christmas at the Indianapolis Zoo
CHRISTMAS AT THE ZOO - November 18 through December 30
❄5pm-10pm Friday & Saturday
(Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day)
🎅🏻Discover SANTA'S VILLAGE under the Bicentennial Pavilion:
• EXTRA SANTA VISITS: Holiday magic allows him to be in two places at once.
• MRS. CLAUS' KITCHEN: Free visits with Mrs. Claus through December 23
• SANTA'S BARN: See Santa's sleigh and a few of his reindeer
• POLAR PATHWAY: Step inside the tunnel to be surrounded by glowing lights
• STORYTIME with SPRINKLES & HOLLY: Meet our new holiday characters & enjoy nightly storytelling.
• PENGUIN ENCOUNTER: 6-8pm - animal and weather dependent.
• TINSEL TAVERN: Enjoy holiday-themed cocktails for purchase.
• MIRROR MAZE: Laugh your way through the fun twists and turns.
🎄RECYCLE YOUR OLD CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AT THE ZOO!
If your holiday lights are no longer shining bright, don't throw them out! Drop them off in the donation bins at our Entry Plaza and we'll recycle them for you free of charge. Holiday light recycling is presented by our friends at Technology Recyclers.