Town Planner - Town Planner Publisher
P O Box 1577Camp Hill, Pennsylvania 17001Phone: 717.503.4815
About Town Planner
Cost Effective. Proven. Loved.
• TARGET YOUR CUSTOMERS. Town Planner reaches homes within specific market areas. We do not waste your dollars on prospects who may be to far away. Choose the communities that make the most sense for your business and budget.
• STAYING POWER. 82% of local area households keep and use the Town Planner. Your message is on display all day-every day! No other advertising option gives this duration of exposure…24/7 365 days a year…”set it and forget it!”
• COST EFFECTIVE. Town Planner network of 4+ million calendars printed and distributed affords us extraordinarily low economy of scale production costs. We have programs for practically every budget.
• GOODWILL MARKETING. Residents recognize businesses who providing the community with a useful gift that they love to receive, hang up, and use! And make no mistake; this goodwill translates to stronger communities, but increased sales and profits for participating businesses. You will be noticed.
• USEFUL AND APPRECIATED VENUE. When was the last time someone thanked you for advertising? The Town Planner is extremely useful and is appreciated for many reasons like the local events and school schedules, and money saving offers. Our advertisers and sponsors are appreciated for bringing the Town Planner to their community, simply put: our patrons LOVE their TP calendars.
• OPTIONS, OPTIONS, OPTIONS. Lots of options to participate monthly, every other month or quarterly. We have coupons, displays, billboards, photo sponsorships, inserts and more. You are only limited by your creativity and your budget.
•www.TownPlanner.com Our great print product with incredible staying power and shelf life is paired with an awesome online events calendar. We showcase you there with ad tiles, links, events, promotions. You are automatically promoted through our award winning weekly e-newsletter and mobile app!
Would you like to add your business or organization to TownPlanner.com?
Whether you represent a business or a community organization such as a church, school, museum, city government, etc., we invite you to create an account and get a free listing in our online business directory. There is no charge to create an account and it only takes a few moments of your time.
If you'd like additional exposure for your business or organization, we offer all kinds of options to fit your needs and budget. Do you want to bring more people in to your establishment? Why not consider a coupon or a promotional event? If you just need to keep yourself in the public eye you might want to think about placing an eye-catching full-color ad. You can choose your medium: the website, the mobile app, the weekly newsletter, our popular wall calendar, or any combination of the four.
Did you know that independent studies by the Verafast Corporation repeatedly show that at least 70% of all homeowners who receive our calendar keep and use it all year long? That's a phenomenal retention rate and makes sure that your business or organization is truly being put On Display Every Day.
With your account you'll also have the opportunity to post events that will appear on our website, in our weekly newsletter, and on our mobile app. Please remember that Town Planner is a franchise and all events are subject to approval by the local publisher in your area. As a general rule, our publishers are happy to accept non-profit events, but some publishers may have individual policies concerning for-profit events or events that compete with paying Town Planner sponsors. If you're uncertain about your event, please feel free to contact your local publisher to inquire about his or her policies prior to posting.
Remember too that we are a family friendly organization and reserve the right to reject any events that we deem inappropriate for our calendar or online media tools.
We want to bring the Town Planner to even more towns across America. If you or someone you know want to earn a good living while promoting local businesses and building hometown pride, please consider becoming a Town Planner publisher today!
Comments, Questions, or Concerns?
We're here to help! Email Us
Town Planner - Quickly Becoming America's Calendar -- 189409 Events Posted