More About Calling All Photographers! Accepting Entries for the 2025 Calendar Contest!
Imagine your photo hanging in every home in your community! This December, we will mail calendars to over 80,000 homes in Northwest Indiana!
We’re looking for captivating photographs showcasing the region’s scenery, history, landmarks, or anything spectacular that has caught your eye.
Selected photos will be featured in one or more of the nine local area editions of the Town Planner calendar mailed to local households!
Our calendars are mailed to every home in Schererville, Dyer, St. John, Cedar Lake, Crown Point, Highland, Munster & Valparaiso, so we are especially interested in photos from these areas, and we would love to showcase the following:
• Aerial Photos
• Historical Places
• Photos of birds, trees, flowers, animals
• NW Indiana Events such as festivals, farmers markets, holiday events, etc.
• Photos of area-wide attractions such as the Indiana Dunes, the Lake County Parks & more!
Submissions will be accepted through MAY 1, 2024.
Images will be selected and announced by JULY 1, 2024.
Calendars will be completed and distributed by MID-DECEMBER, 2024.
Photos must be HIGH-RESOLUTION. If chosen, we will convert the photos to the following ad specs: 7.25" wide x 6.35" high, 300 dpi, CMYK color, jpeg.
1. Submission is open to amateur and professional area photographers. By submitting your photos, you affirm that the photos are your own, taken by you, and you have full rights to the photos.
2. All photographs must be high resolution of at least 300 dpi at 100%.
Most digital cameras are set to reproduce at least this resolution. If you are unsure of the resolution of your photo, email it to us, and we can tell you if the resolution is acceptable.
Note: Photos saved from social media, such as Facebook, won't work because the resolution isn't high enough. Please send an original photo.
3. Clearly label the photos within the body of your email: your name, address, phone number, and the specific location of each photo. Any other helpful information about the photo(s) is also appreciated.
Please label the subject line of your email, as "photo submission." You will receive an acknowledgment email from us that we received it.
We reserve the right to reproduce and use, with credit to the photographer, all submissions.
4. Submissions of photos permit Town Planner to use your photographs in the calendar, website, magazines, e-newsletter, and other company marketing materials and/or publications that we may produce (with photographer credits).
5. Selected photos featuring distinguishable human subjects will require a signed photo release by the subject, before publication. Photos with minor children must have parents' or guardians' signed permission.
6. Submission of photographs is not a guarantee of acceptance for publication for the Town Planner calendars.
7. All photographers, whose photos are selected, will receive 3-4 copies of the Town Planner calendar.
8. Questions? Email us at email@example.com
9. There is no limit on the number of photos you submit.
If you want to submit your photo for consideration, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!