More About Bank of America - Museums on Us
Learn something new with a visit to a participating cultural institution, including:
- James J. Hill House, St. Paul
- Minnesota History Center, St. Paul
- Split Rock Lighthouse, Two Harbors
- Mill City Museum, Minneapolis
- Historic Fort Snelling, St. Paul (CLOSED FOR THE SEASON)
- Jeffers Petroglyphs, Comfrey (CLOSED FOR THE SEASON)
- Oliver Kelley Farm, Elk River (CLOSED FOR THE SEASON)
We encourage those interested to use the Bank of America Museums on Us location finder tool to search for participating cultural attractions, understand any applicable new Museums on Us admission protocols, and to check with museums directly for their current safety procedures and operating hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit cardholders must use Promo Code BOA2022 during online checkout to reserve a complimentary ticket. Cardholders are required to present their ticket confirmation, active credit or debit card and photo ID upon arrival. Additional guests are required to purchase tickets separately.